Advance Works :: Illustration Book and Win

After going back and forth about it for awhile, I decided to print up a compilation of my favorite pieces since I started working digitally.
Went through Blurb for printing, which has been very user friendly. Anyway, this past weekend I just ordered my proof for color correction and minor edits, which means in just a couple weeks you can get your own copy!

There's some preview pages of Project Advance at the end in a special section devoted to it, along with some Project Advance character design sketches straight from my sketchbook.

Once I get the proof and make final adjustments I will post a link so that you can order your own copy.
Should be just about two weeks away!

1 comment:

4get2remember said...

Awesome!! Any idea how much they'll cost?