Project Advance rough sketches and concepts

So I've been working on Project Advance since about January.  I started developing the idea roughly around then and it wasn't until earlier this spring that I really had a solid direction for where to take the story.  


Lately I've been working on the pages in my spare time and it's cruising right along.
I decided to wait to print my sketchbook until I had the final coverart finished so that I could include it in the sketchbook.  Anyway, here are some roughs and sketches for the story.  I'm not really going to go into detail about all of the characters on the page, but they are all main characters :D

I'm revealing the real name of the story soon, as the fall dawns closer and closer and release of the book also gets closer (sometime this fall)

back to work!


No comments: